Sunday, June 21, 2015

Combine CT Timeline, Tag and Snags for GraphFreaks and Bibi's Collection with their match "Suzie Q"

I'm super happy to be show off all the tags made here
with this amazing match, my awesome friend Jere from
Graphfreaks made this gorgeous tube for me for my B-Day
her name is guess what "Suzie Q" PTU, with my favorite 
colors, black and hot pink, and my dear friend Bibi 
from Bibi's Collection, made a this badass matching kit 
to go with her, with the best palette ever, black, hot pink 
and silver, lots of elements and papers to play with,
both available in store now, only at Scraps & Company
Kit here       Tube here
I want to take the time to take my girls for such a 
beautiful present, I'm in total love with the set 
Thank You Ladies, you guys are the best <3
Matching FB Banner
I can't have enough of this awesome match so i made
another tag, this one is more to the biker side. 
For Snags please visit my blog at 

No comments:

Post a Comment